Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What would the full, elaborated history of the name "Jamila", an Arabic name, personify?

My given name, Jamila, an ethnic name of Arabic origin, means: "Beautiful"; a special name given to me by my parents. I have inherited this name throughout my life. I have wondered for a while, but have not yet found answers to, the histories and connotations of this particular name. If anyone here has answers, kind suggestions, or points of reference, please email me. Thank you!

What would the full, elaborated history of the name "Jamila", an Arabic name, personify?
well you should first try searching about it. it shouldnt be too hard. if you need help, let me know. i can help you find it during my spare time.
Reply:my name is Jamila to





my dad is from Morocco Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment